PM2.5 Air Quality MonitorTES
The TES 5321 is a real-time air quality monitor instrument used to monitor the concentration of PM2.5, humidity and temperature in the indoor environment.
- Fine particulate matter (PM2.5) measurement
- Temperature and Humidity measurements.
- Health index (0 ~ 9) detection and alarm.
- PM2.5 time weighted average reading.
- Data hold and MAX/MIN with time stamp function.
- Six-color LED indication Air Quality Index Category (good, medium, low)
- Preset warning point of buzzer alarm, LED and alarm output.
- Manual data memory and read function.
PM2.5 : 0 to 500µg/m3
Humidity : 1% to 99%R.H.
Temperature : -20℃ to +60℃ (-4℉ to +140℉)
- Resolution: 0.1µg/m3, 1ppm, 0.1% R.H., 0.1℃, 0.1℉
PM2.5 : ±10% of reading±10µg
Temperature : ±0.8℃, ±1.5℉
Humidity : ±3%RH (at 25℃, 30 to 80% RH) or ±5%RH (at 25℃, 0 to 20% RH and 80 to 100% RH).
PM2.5: Photodiode sensor.
Humidity: Precision capacitance sensor
Temperature: Thermistor sensor
Humidity : 45%R.H. to 95% R.H. <= 1min or 95%R.H. to 45%R.H. <= 3min
Temperature : 10℃/2 sec.
- Sampling rate: 1 sample/second.
- Data Memory Capacity: 39 sets. (Direct reading from LCD display)
- Operating temperature and humidity: 0℃ to 60℃, below 95% R.H.
- Storage temperature and humidity: -10℃ to 60, below 70% R.H.
- Power supply: Four 1.5V LR-6/AA size batteries, AC adapter
- Battery life Approx. 8 hour
- Dimensions 165mm(L)×93mm(W)×75mm(T) , (6.5”L×3.7”W×3”T)
- Weight Approx. 380g (13.4oz)
We Also Recommend